Here is a general list of the types of repair and services I offer. This list doesn't include everything I do, but it will give you a good idea about some of the more common things I do on a regular basis.
- Malware and Virus Removal -- I professionally scan and remove malware and viruses from your computer. I remove ineffective or unsafe programs that may make your system vulnerable to future attacks. I install free security software designed to keep your computer safe and secure from future attacks.
- Computer Cleaning & Dusting -- Overheating is one of the most common reasons for a computer to malfunction. This occurs when excessive amounts of dust collect inside your computer. I professionally remove dust from your computer and clean out all of the vents and fans.
- Tune-up / System Optimization -- Increase the performance, speed and security of your computer with a tune-up. I remove unwanted applications and programs, install critical system updates, and optimize the operating system to deliver peak performance and the ultimate computing experience.
- Operating System Install / System Restoration -- I professionally reinstall your operating system and restore your computer back to factory setting. I also install free premium grade antivirus and security software and update your system by installing all of the security updates. Additionally, I remove unwanted and preloaded programs that have the potential to invade your privacy or slow your computer down. If you have personal data and applications that you would like to save, I also backup your data and transfer it back after your computer has been restored.
- Data Recovery and Transfer -- Losing your personal data can be devastating. I recover personal data (documents, music, pictures and videos) from broken or failed hard drives and many other devices and then transfer the information onto discs or another device of your choice.